On today’s show we welcome Blair Dalton-Bloomston, Partner and VP of Business Development at game on NATION.
• Game theory, improvisation, and communication—game on NATION’s work with professional athletes and high-level performers.
• The culture of likability and how it’s evolving.
• Diversity, inclusion, and how different generations interpret communication in various ways.
• The power of warmth, confidence, and making others feel comfortable.
• The untold story behind Blair’s TEDx talk.
• Inspiring content suggestions from Blair.
About Blair Dalton-Bloomston:
Blair Dalton-Bloomston is Partner and Vice President of Business Development for the nationally acclaimed communication training firm, Game On Nation. Blair has spent the last fourteen
years working with the world’s most recognizable athletes, teams, and corporations including NASCAR, USOC, Deloitte, USO, Joint Special Operations Command, Acura, Hilton, USA Swimming, and the Pittsburg Pirates.
She is considered a leading expert on the use of Game Dynamics and Game Theory to improve communication, leadership, team building, and culture. Game On serves elite Sports, Military, and Corporate Clients including the Cowboys, Raiders, Yankees, Mets, Alabama Football, Texas A&M Football, Gatorade, USO, and all branches of the US Military providing experiential training programs focused on leadership ,communication, civility, wellbeing, and culture change.